Back to top
In the following you will find useful information to the following topics. In case this information does not answer your question(s), do not hesitate to contact us.
We try to make your ordering process as easy as possible. Here is how it works in general:
You Are a New Customer?
- Enter our webshop via www.microsynth.ch and register yourself as a new customer (see the Login Area at the upper right)
- Enter your login name and your password
Click on "Customer Data" and make sure that you have entered the correct delivery as well as invoice address
- Option 1: if you want to order DNA and/or RNA oligonucleotides, please refer to the DNA/RNA Synthesis area/window and select your desired service.
- Option 2: If you want to order one or several of our Sanger sequencing services, please refer to the Sanger DNA Sequencing area/window, press Select Services and select your desired service.
- Follow the further instructions and finally submit you order
- Important: if your order is based on a specific Microsynth quote, please do not forget to mention your offer number in the field “Your Microsynth Offer Number”. Only in this way can we guarantee that any discount(s) or special conditions are considered during invoicing.
- If you encounter any problem, either have a look in the corresponding section of our homepage or just call +41-71-722 83 33 for assistance!
Online Ordering System for Oligonucleotides – Some Useful Hints
You need some oligos but first want to calculate the overall price. Then just enter all the requested information but omit the final step of pressing the Submit Order button. You will see all your specified oligos with a price tag as well as the overall price (exclusive VAT and shipping fees).
You know the price of your oligos of interest and you are considering buying the selected oligos at a later time point? Then we recommend that you press Save Shopping Cart before you leave our webshop. Should you wish to order the selected oligos, just enter the webshop again, activate your data via pressing List of Saved Carts and finally click on Submit Order.
Once you have submitted an order, Microsynth will send you a confirmation email with information about your ordering number and detailed specifcations of the ordered oligos. Should you not wish the disclosure of your oligo sequences in this email, please let us know.
Terms and Conditions
- All prices indicated – on our homepage, our price list or in our offers – do not include VAT or other taxes. Please make sure that you consider any taxes in your calculation.
- Payment terms are net 30 days in CHF, EUR or USD.
- Invoices will be issued in Swiss Francs within Switzerland and EUR or USD within all other countries.
- When ordering oligonucleotides, our online shop will already show you a price calculation. Please be aware that in rare cases, the webshop quotations may be higher than the quotations on your invoice. Quotations on your invoice will always be calculated according to the current price list and any general or specific discount you have been provided.
- Pre-payment or monthly invoices may be an elegant way to facilitate your administrative work and simultaneously benefit from a significant discount. Please contact us for further details.
- Should your order be based on a specific offer, please do not forget to mention your offer number in the field “Your Offer Number” to ensure that any provided discount will be considered when invoicing you.
Austria and Germany
|Other countries||on request|
Shipping to Microsynth from European Countries
For your convenience, we have installed P.O. Boxes in Austria and Germany. Therefore, our Austrian and German customers are kindly requested to send their routine samples (e.g. sequencing samples) to one of these P.O. Boxes. Daily pick up of your samples from Monday to Friday is guaranteed via a Microsynth-assigned courier service.
Should you decide to send your samples via a courier service, then please use our Swiss address as the final destination; private courier services do not have access to our P.O. Boxes:
9436 Balgach, Switzerland
Some of our Austrian customers may take advantage of our free pick-up service. Please register and/or login to our webshop. Within the “DNA Sanger Sequencing” area press onto View Collection Points to see whether there is a Microsynth collection box in your city or within your immediate environment.
Canceling or Revising Your Purchase Order
In order to deliver the ordered commodity or service as fast as possible, your order will be processed soon after your order submission. Therefore, canceling or changing your order is only possible for a very limited time following order submission. In case you would like to cancel or revise your order, please phone us immediately under +41 71 722 83 33. Just writing an email may not be sufficient. Note that beyond usual working hours or during the weekend and holidays, orders cannot be cancelled or revised. If order processing has already been started (e.g. your oligo is being synthesized) it is not possible to cancel or revise the order. Microsynth has to deliver the requested commodity or provide the requested service and as a consequence will have to invoice you.
- Microsynth is committed to offer you the best possible quality. However, if you should once not be satisfied please report the problem to Microsynth within three months after receipt of the product. After 3 months complaints are no longer accepted.
- It is necessary that you provide the production number (or sequence number) of the product in order to facilitate a quick handling of your complaint.
- Products sent or billed due to an error by Microsynth will be replaced or reimbursed.
- Products sent or billed due to an error by the customer will not be replaced or credited for.
- Note that Microsynth cannot be held liable for delivery problems outside our area of control (our production facility). For instance, any delivery problems caused by the delivery carrier must be reported to and resolved by the carrier directly.
Bank Accounts for Your Payments
BLZ: 733 698 21
BLZ: 733 698 21
Request for Prepaid Envelopes
In case there is no "Microsynth Sample Drop Box" within your immediate environment for easy transfer of your sequencing samples to our sequencing facility, we have an alternative for you. Just request our prepaid and preaddressed envelopes (free of charge!) and benefit from this convenient way of sample shipment. For requesting prepaid envelopes, please write an email indicating your address and the number of envelopes you need.