Back to top
Barcode Economy Run
Best-in-Class Sanger sequencing service in 1.5 ml tubes for routine but also most difficult-to-sequence PCR products and plasmids. This prepaid service is very popular due to its excellent price-performance ratio.
Features and Benefits
- DNA sequencing read lengths up to 1’100 bases or more in Phred20 quality.
- Quality assurance statements ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (STS 0429)
- For overnight services, delivery of results early next morning before the start of your work
- Results are delivered Monday to Saturday
- Use our drop box in your vicinity for free shipping of samples
- Possibility to fine-tune sequence software analysis parameters (e.g. IUPAC base calling, sequence trimming)
- Up to 12 months storage for ordered and enclosed sequencing primers
Environmentally-Friendly Sample Pick-Up
Your sequencing samples are predominantly shipped using environmentally-friendly transport vehicles (train, bicycle)
- Significant price advantage over our Economy Run due to its prepayment modality
- Failed reactions are repeated free of charge
- Standard vector primers (>90) but also specific primers are added free of charge
- Treatment for GC-rich templates and hairpin structures can be selected free of charge
User-Friendly Online Ordering System
- Easy-to-use online shop with lots of useful tools
- Primer management tool to define your customized primer list
- Group management tool to share barcode labels and primers among group members
- Direct access to support by experienced academic staff (no phone hotline).
- Available at no charge to discuss your project, troubleshoot, and answer questions
- Useful information for initial troubleshooting is provided automatically with sequencing results that are difficult to sequence
Following useful and complementary services can be purchased at a small extra charge1 to further upgrade Microsynth's Barcode Economy Run:
- PCR purification
- Advanced sequencing protocol for difficult-to-sequence samples2
- Overnight in-house production of specific sequencing primers
1 Complementary services can be chosen while placing a sequencing order in our online shop. You will receive an invoice covering the costs that are not included in the price for the prepaid barcode labels.
2 We recommended choosing this option only in case you have difficult-to-sequence samples that would not be successfully sequenced with our cost-free sequencing protocols (default standard protocol and GC-rich Treatment).