High-Throughput Sequencing Service in 96-well Plates
Do you have relatively high numbers of PCR products or plasmids that can or need to be sequenced in parallel? And you have further come to the conclusion that our Barcode High-Throughput Sequencing Service is not an option for you? Then we recommend our High-Throughput Sequencing Service for 96-well plates.
Main Service Features and Benefits:
- Read length per run: up to 1100 bases
- Rapid turnaround time: sequencing time in the laboratory down to 3 days
- Direct access to support by experienced academic staff (no waiting on a recorded-message hotline)
- A series of useful additional services just for FREE
- Standard but also up to 12 specific primers per plate can be added
- Special treatment for GC-rich templates
- Possibility to fine-tune software analysis parameters to achieve your desired performance
- Helpful online tools enabling you to oversee your stock of labels and primers but also to share it amongst your group members
- Convenient sample pickup service; if not available for your location, you can use our pre-paid and pre-addressed envelopes for mail shipment
- Further convenient services at an extra charge
- Clone picking into 96-well plates and generation of glycerol stocks
- PCR purifications or plasmid preparations (from E. coli); on request isolated plasmids are sent back to customers.1
- Overnight in-house production of specific sequencing primers
- Manual editing of your chromatograms by an experienced staff scientist
- Project-based mutation reports
Sample RequirementsSee our user guide under "Related Downloads".
Important – Please Note!
- in case you have only pre-mixed samples on your 96-well plate and don’t need/want to enter specific sample or primer names, please click on “Fill Order Form (Quick & Easy)” and it will require just a few clicks & entries to place your order.
- in case you need to define more than one primer source (e.g. 72 samples shall be sequenced with a standard primer from Microsynth’s Standard Primer List whereas 24 samples require a specific sequencing primer from your Custom Primer List), please click on “Fill Order Form (Multiple Primer Sources)”.
How to Order?
- Enter our webshop
- Click on Plate Sequencing in the green DNA Sequencing area
- Click on Fill Order Form in the High-Throughput Service area and follow the further instructions
1 Condition: you send us high-copy plasmid(s) with only one antibiotic resistance.