Large-Scale DNA/RNA Oligonucleotide Synthesis
When your work requires more than nanomole quantities, Microsynth’s production facilities can accommodate large-scale oligonucleotide synthesis orders ranging from milligrams to tens of grams. Simply scaling up conventional small-scale solid-phase oligonucleotide synthesis would be inefficient and wasteful, requiring huge volumes and amounts of expensive solvents and reagents. Instead, we use specialized equipment and techniques for synthesis, purification and quality control of bulk amounts of oligos in order to match the demanding and specific needs of our customers.
Main Product Features and Benefits:
- Scalable synthesis range: mg to gram quantities can be realized; in case of larger projects up-scaling to kg range is feasible.
- Oligo length: sequences up to 80mers possible
- Broad range of modifications available (e.g. Phosphorylation, Phosphorothioate, 2’-O-methyl-RNA, 2'-MOE-RNA, NH2, FAM, Biotin, and others)
- High purity: delivery of your oligo fully deprotected and desalted; stringent purification by HPLC available.
- Stringent quality control: your oligo is verified using MALDI-TOF and/or PAGE
- Additional services on request: Dialysis, Sterilization/Filtration, and Endotoxin testing
- Pilot Scale Production
- in vivo antisense experiments
- Manufacture of diagnostic kits
- Biophysical experiments such as x-ray crystallography
- NMR studies
Pricing and Ordering
For information on pricing & ordering for large scale oligo synthesis, please call or email our experts (for contact information, please see under “Your Contact” in the right column). Once they understand your demand or project in more detail (e.g. foreseen application, desired type of oligo, level of purity, final yield, delivery format and level of documentation etc.), Microsynth will be able to make you an attractive offer which is based on a reasonable and cost-effective production process.