Dual-labeled Fluorescent Probes — Best Quality
According to your demand or specific application we can produce dual-labeled fluorescent probes meeting the highest requirements. On a routine basis we offer dual-labeled fluorescent probes with the following characteristics:
- Broad portfolio of probes: availability of various fluorophore and quencher combinations (see also the section “Fluorophores and Quenchers” under Related Links)
- High quality: all probes undergo a thorough purification procedure (HPLC or even PAGE) to yield highly pure and functional products; prior to shipment all probes are MALDI-TOF controlled.
- Guaranteed quantity delivered: you can choose from 20, 100, or 400 nmol amounts
- Professional probe design service included
- Many additional services on request:
- Enhanced hybridization (MGB or LNA like treatment of your probe)
- Extended Certificate of Analysis available
- From assay development to outsourcing of your entire Real-Time PCR project, everything is imaginable!
To obtain information about prices, please login to our webshop and download the current price list.
Our premium dual-labeled fluorescent probes are recommended for all sensitive PCR and qPCR applications, especially for diagnostic purposes.
How to Order?
- Important: Please first get in contact with Microsynth and request an offer!
- Enter our webshop
- Click on DNA and metRNA in the "Oligonucleotide" domain
- Select Upload Entry by using our convenient Excel Template (can be downloaded from our webshop) and follow the further instructions