Premium Run Service
Are you looking for a personalized sequencing service that includes comprehensive customer support and troubleshooting? Are you looking for a top-quality sequencing service that is able to decode even difficult sequences? Then we recommend taking a closer look at our Premium Run Service.
Main Service Features and Benefits:
- Read length per run: up to 1100 bases
- Standard primers and specific primers will be added free of charge.
- Rapid turnaround time: sequencing time down to 36h
- Failed reactions will be repeated free of charge.
- Convenient service: easy ordering and overnight in-house production of specific sequencing primers
- Comprehensive support and troubleshooting via our experienced academic staff (no waiting on a recorded-message hotline):
- Depending on your requirements, sequences can be delivered as edited or non-edited. Editing includes a manual proofread of your chromatogram by our experienced staff. Software-derived mistakes or uncertainties resulting from base calling (this is the procedure where the chromatogram is translated into your sequence) will be corrected.
- Upon receiving your samples, we will check the DNA concentration; if DNA concentration is too low, we will approach you to discuss the further proceeding.
- Depending on your requirements, results are provided via e-mail or via download from a HTTPS server. FASTA files are attached to the chromatograms.
- Paper printouts are made available upon request.
- In case of failed or poor sequencing results, we will approach you and make useful suggestions for issue solving (e.g. poly stretches, high G/C content, hairpin structures etc.). However, whether we continue with sequencing or stop at this stage is always your decision.
- User-friendly and cost-free sample shipment: Just use either Microsynth’s pick-up service or request our pre-paid and pre-addressed envelopes for cost-free shipment via post mail.
- Additional services:
- One-Drop Sequencing
- Special Treatment
- Plasmid Preparation from E. coli
- PCR Purification
Important – Please Note!Free pick-up service: Our customers in Switzerland (Basel, Bern, Lausanne and Zurich) and Austria (Graz, Innsbruck and Vienna) may benefit from our free pick-up service. In order to determine whether there is a Microsynth collection box in your immediate vicinity, please call us or register/ login yourself and see under “View Collection Points”. For all customers without a Microsynth collection box close by, Microsynth offers convenient and cost-free shipment of samples via its pre-paid and pre-addressed envelopes.
How to Order?
- Enter our webshop
- Click on Single Tube Sequencing in the green DNA Sequencing area
- Click on Fill Order Form in the Premium Run Service area and follow the further instructions