Ready-To-Load Sequencing in 96-well Plates
If you have a workflow in your lab for sample preparation, cycling and purification and just want to outsource the actual analysis, this service is right for you.
To learn more about this type of sequencing service, please see the various sections below. To obtain information about prices, please contact us.
Main Service Features and Benefits:
- Read length per run: up to 1100 bases
- User-friendly sample shipment: Customers with a Microsynth collection box in their vicinity may benefit from cost-free shipment.
- Rapid turnaround time: sequencing time down to 2 days, depending on the amount of samples
- Direct access to support by experienced academic staff (no waiting on a recorded-message hotline)
- Sample preparation, cycling and purification according to protocols from Applied Biosystems
- Dried samples in Micro Amp Optical 96-well reaction plates with barcode from Applied Biosystems (or compatible plates)
Important – Please Note!96-well plates can be provided upon request
How to Order?
- Enter our webshop
- Click on Select Services in the "DNA Sequencing" menu
- Click on Order Form in the High-Throughput Service box and follow the further instructions
- Specify in the “comment box” that the sample preparation, cycling and purification was done by you and samples are “ready-to-load” on the 3730xl. Also specify here the Big Dye chemistry, amounts used and purification method.