Ready-To-Load Sequencing in 96-well Plates
If you have a workflow in your lab for sample preparation, cycling and purification and just want to outsource the actual analysis, this service is right for you.
Main Service Features and Benefits:
- Read length per run: up to 1100 bases
- User-friendly sample shipment: Customers with a Microsynth collection box in their vicinity may benefit from cost-free shipment.
- Rapid turnaround time: sequencing time down to 2 days, depending on the amount of samples
- Direct access to support by experienced academic staff (no waiting on a recorded-message hotline)
- Sample preparation, cycling and purification according to protocols from Applied Biosystems
- Dried samples in Micro Amp Optical 96-well reaction plates with barcode from Applied Biosystems (or compatible plates)
Important – Please Note!96-well plates can be provided upon request
How to Order?
- Enter our webshop
- Click on Plate Sequencing in the green DNA Sequencing area
- Click on Fill Order Form in the Ready-To-Load Service area and follow the further instructions
- Specify in the “comment box” that the sample preparation, cycling and purification was done by you and samples are “ready-to-load” on the 3730xl. Also specify here the Big Dye chemistry, amounts used and purification method.