Economy Run Service
Your sequencing demand for routine sequencing samples such as PCR products or plasmids is straightforward? And you have further come to the conclusion that our Barcode Economy Run Service is no option for you? Then we advise taking a closer look at our Economy Run Service where you don’t have to purchase a certain number of barcode labels in advance.
Main Service Features and Benefits:
- Read length per run: up to 1100 bases or more
- Rapid turnaround time: sequencing time in the laboratory <24h
- Direct access to support by experienced academic staff (no waiting on a recorded-message hotline)
- A series of useful services just for FREE
- Standard but also specific primers can be added to your sample
- Failed reactions will be repeated on request
- Special treatment for GC-rich templates1
- Possibility to fine-tune software analysis parameters to achieve your desired performance
- Helpful online tools enabling you to oversee your stock of labels and primers but also to share it amongst your group members
- Convenient sample pickup service; if not available for your location, you can use our prepaid and pre-addressed envelopes for mail shipment
- Further convenient services at a small extra charge
- PCR purification
- Advanced sequencing protocol for difficult-to-sequence samples2
- Overnight in-house production of specific sequencing primers
Sample RequirementsSee our user guide under "Related Downloads".
Important – Please Note! Free pick-up service: Our customers in Switzerland (Basel, Bern, Lausanne and Zurich) and Austria (Graz, Innsbruck and Vienna) may benefit from our free pick-up service. In order to determine whether there is a Microsynth collection box in your immediate vicinity, please call us or register/ login and see under “View Collection Points”. For all customers without a Microsynth collection box close by, Microsynth offers convenient and cost-free shipment of samples via its pre-paid and pre-addressed envelopes.
How to Order?
- Enter our webshop
- Click on Single Tube Sequencing in the green DNA Sequencing area
- Click on Fill Order Form in the Economy Run Service area and follow the further instructions
1 You are recommended to choose this option in case your sequence contains GC-rich sequences or hairpin structures. We then apply a protocol which has been developed specifically for GC-rich sequencing templates. Routine samples show best results with the standard protocol, whereas GC-rich samples show best results with this specific protocol.
2 You are recommended to choose this option only in case you have difficult-to-sequence samples which could not be successfully sequenced with our cost-free sequencing protocols (default standard protocol and GC-rich Treatment).