Barcode High-Throughput Sequencing Service
Do you have relatively high numbers of PCR products or plasmids that can or need to be sequenced in parallel? Then we recommend our Barcode High-Throughput Sequencing Service (prepaid service type).
Main Service Features and Benefits:
- Read length per run: up to 1100 bases
- Rapid turnaround time: sequencing time in the laboratory down to 3 days
- Direct access to support by experienced academic staff (no waiting on a recorded-message hotline)
- A series of useful additional services just for FREE
- PCR purifications or plasmid preparations (from E. coli)
- Standard but also up to 12 specific primers per plate can be added
- Special treatment for GC-rich templates1
- Possibility to fine-tune software analysis parameters to achieve your desired performance
- Helpful online tools enabling you to oversee your stock of labels and primers but also to share it amongst your group members
- Convenient sample pickup service; if not available for your location, you can use our pre-paid and pre-addressed envelopes for mail shipment
- Further convenient services at an extra charge
- Overnight in-house production of specific sequencing primers
- Clone picking into 96-well plates and generation of glycerol stocks
- Return delivery of isolated plasmids2
See our user guide under "Related Downloads".
Important – Please Note!
- If you send us 96 samples to be sequenced with a forward as well as a reverse primer, please consider that you need to ship 2 prepaid labels along with your samples since the total amount of reactions is 192
- In case you need to define more than one primer source (e.g. 72 samples shall be sequenced with a standard primer from Microsynth’s Standard Primer List whereas 24 samples require a specific sequencing primer from your Custom Primer List), please click on “Fill Order Form (Multiple Primer Sources)”.
How to Order?
a) How to order a batch of prepaid labels or plates:
- Enter our webshop
- Click on Plate Sequencing in the green DNA Sequencing area
- Click on Order Prepaid Labels in the Barcode High-Throughput Service area and follow the further instructions
b) How to submit prepaid plates for sequencing:
- Enter our webshop
- Click on Select Services in the “DNA Sequencing” menu
- Click on Fill Order Form in the Barcode High-Throughput Service area and follow the further instructions
1 You are recommended to choose this option in case your sequence contains GC-rich sequences or hairpin structures. We then apply a protocol which has been developed specifically for GC-rich sequencing templates. Routine samples show best results with the standard protocol, whereas GC-rich samples show best results with this specific protocol.
2 Condition: you send us high-copy plasmid(s) with only one antibiotic resistance.