Fragment Length Analysis
Do you want to outsource your fragment length analysis?
Whether your application is a plain routine service or more complex R&D, Microsynth can offer you both the know-how and the necessary lab infrastructure.
Service Description for Fragment Length Analysis:
- Design and synthesis of high quality fluorescent-labeled PCR primers for individual or multiplex strategies via our in-house oligonucleotide production facility
- Optimization of PCR amplification conditions (e.g. for detecting STRs)
- PCR amplification of STR loci and separation on state-of-the art capillary electrophoresis systems (e.g. ABI 3730xl)
- Allele size and identity determination with GeneMapper ID software
- Data presented in user-friendly spreadsheets that contain fragment length/allele size and other parameters of interest
- Data or main results are made available in electronic or hard copy formats; additional information such as electropherogram for publication matters can be made available upon request.
- Experience with difficult-to-assay samples and complete assistance with data interpretation
- A "ready-to-load" service is available on our capillary electrophoresis system if the user has prepared the fluorescently labeled PCR products in 96-well plates
The very individual requirements of each customer project complicate pricing. Please request an individual quote. The following questions are relevant for appropriate pricing:
- DNA/RNA isolation necessary? From what kind of organism and tissue?
- Expected number of samples (single analysis, repeated analysis)?
- Delivery of samples (amount, quality and vessel)?
- Assay established?
- Single or multiplex assay?
- Number of replicas per sample?
- Delivery form of data (raw data, analysed data, report)
- Test samples available? Especially in case of larger projects, we prefer to perform initial testing in order to make a good bid.
Interested in receiving more information or obtaining a quote? Then please do not hesitate to contact us.