- Online Ordering via Microsynth’s Webshop
- Terms and Conditions
- Banc Accounts for Your Payments
- Request for Pre-Paid Envelopes
|Online Ordering via Microsynth´s Webshop||>>to the top|
We have tried to make your ordering process as easy as possible. Here is how it works in general:
You Are a New Customer?
- Enter our homepage via www.microsynth.ch and register yourself as a new customer (see the Login Area at the upper right)
- Enter your login name and your password
- Click on View Personal Data and make sure that you have entered the correct delivery as well as invoice address
- Option 1: if you want to order DNA and/or RNA oligonucleotides, please refer to the DNA/RNA Synthesis area/window and select your desired service.
- Option 2: If you want to order one or several of our Sanger sequencing services, please refer to the Sanger DNA Sequencing area/window, press Select Services and select your desired service.
- Follow the further instructions and finally submit you order
- Important: if your order is based on a specific Microsynth quote, please do not forget to mention your offer number in the field “Your Microsynth Offer Number”. Only in this way can we guarantee that any discount(s) or special conditions are considered during invoicing.
- If you encounter any problem, either have a look in the corresponding section of our homepage or just call +41-71-722 83 33 for assistance!
Just write an e-mail to email@example.com or call us under +41-71-722 83 33 and let us know your problem.
Online Ordering System for Oligonucleotides – Some Useful HintsYou need some oligos but first want to calculate the overall price. Then just enter all the requested information but omit the final step of pressing the Submit Order button. You will see all your specified oligos with a price tag as well as the overall price (exclusive VAT and shipping fees).
Once you have submitted an order, Microsynth will send you a confirmation email with information about your ordering number and detailed specifcations of the ordered oligos. Should you not wish the disclosure of your oligo sequences in this email, please let us know.
|Terms and Conditions
||>>to the top|
- All prices indicated – on our homepage, our price list or in our offers – do not include VAT or other taxes. Please make sure that you consider any taxes in your calculation.
- Payment terms are net 30 days in CHF, EUR or USD.
- Invoices will be issued in Swiss Francs within Switzerland and EUR or USD within all other countries.
- When ordering oligonucleotides, our online shop will already show you a price calculation. Please be aware that in rare cases, the webshop quotations may be higher than the quotations on your invoice. Quotations on your invoice will always be calculated according to the current price list and any general or specific discount you have been provided.
- Pre-payment or monthly invoices may be an elegant way to facilitate your administrative work and simultaneously benefit from a significant discount. Please contact us for further details.
- Should your order be based on a specific offer, please do not forget to mention your offer number in the field “Your Offer Number” to ensure that any provided discount will be considered when invoicing you.
Austria and Germany
|Other countries||on request
1) Indicated shipping fees represent costs resulting from transport via public mail. Higher fees are charged if products are shipped via express mail or private mail companies (e.g. FedEx, DHL, UPS). 2) If the order exceeds 20.- EUR, shipping costs via standard mail are free.
Shipping to Microsynth from European Countries
For your convenience, we have installed P.O. Boxes in Austria and Germany. Therefore, our Austrian and German customers are kindly requested to send their routine samples (e.g. sequencing samples) to one of these P.O. Boxes. Daily pick up of your samples from Monday to Friday is guaranteed via a Microsynth-assigned courier service.
Should you decide to send your samples via a courier service, then please use our Swiss address as the final destination; private courier services do not have access to our P.O. Boxes:
9436 Balgach, Switzerland
Some of our Austrian customers may take advantage of our free pick-up service. Please register and/or login to our webshop. Within the “DNA Sanger Sequencing” area press onto View Collection Points to see whether there is a Microsynth collection box in your city or within your immediate environment.
Canceling or Revising Your Purchase Order
In order to deliver the ordered commodity or service as fast as possible, your order will be processed soon after your order submission. Therefore, canceling or changing your order is only possible for a very limited time following order submission. In case you would like to cancel or revise your order, please phone us immediately under +41-71-722 83 33. Just writing an e-mail may not be sufficient. Note that beyond usual working hours or during the weekend and holidays, orders cannot be cancelled or revised. If order processing has already been started (e.g. your oligo is being synthesized) it is not possible to cancel or revise the order. Microsynth has to deliver the requested commodity or provide the requested service and as a consequence will have to invoice you.
- Microsynth is committed to offer you the best possible quality. However, if you should once not be satisfied please report the problem to Microsynth within three months after receipt of the product. After 3 months complaints are no longer accepted.
- It is necessary that you provide the production number (or sequence number) of the product in order to facilitate a quick handling of your complaint.
- Products sent or billed due to an error by Microsynth will be replaced or reimbursed.
- Products sent or billed due to an error by the customer will not be replaced or credited for.
- Note that Microsynth cannot be held liable for delivery problems outside our area of control (our production facility). For instance, any delivery problems caused by the delivery carrier must be reported to and resolved by the carrier directly.
|Bank Accounts for Your Payments||>>to the top|
UBS Altstätten, Rorschacherstrasse 1, 9450 Altstätten
BLZ 213, Account number: 882.208.01C (CHF)
BLZ 213, Account number: 882.208.60R (USD)
BLZ 213, Account number: 882.208.62G (EUR)
9436 Balgach, Switzerland
BLZ: 733 698 21, Account number: 438626
BIC Code: GENODF1LBB, IBAN Code: DE34733698210000438626
BLZ: 37453, Account number: 437.020
IBAN Code AT573745300100437020
|Request for Pre-paid Envelopes||>>to the top|
In case there is no "Microsynth Collection Box" within your immediate environment for easy transfer of your sequencing samples to our sequencing facility, we have an alternative for you. Just request our pre-paid and pre-addressed envelopes (free of charge!) and benefit from this convenient way of sample shipment. For requesting pre-paid envelopes, please write an e-mail indicating your address and the number of envelopes you need.