Premium Segment — Overview
Microsynth is a pioneer in the area of oligonucleotide synthesis and can look back on more than 20 years of experience. This valuable know-how is especially leveraged when used in combination with the latest generation of DNA synthesizer technology as well as with high-quality chemicals. It consequently results in oligonucleotides of the highest quality.
Are you looking for the DNA or RNA oligonucleotides with the highest possible quality including the highest level of documentation and support? Then our Premium Segment is right for you.
Overall Service Features and Benefits:
- Premium quality: All oligonucleotides are subjected to our highest level of purification¹ (proprietary HPLC or PAGE purification with the possibility for additional special treatment to minimize the levels of disruptive dye blobs and extrinsic DNA)
- Total quality control: You can expect the highest level of quality since all oligonucleotides undergo a total quality control (Online Trityl Monitoring during synthesis on every coupling reaction and MALDI-TOF or analytical PAGE)
- Quality guarantee: We are so confident about our quality that we offer a 100% quality guarantee: If you show us that any delivered oligo does not meet its specification, it will be re-synthesized free of charge at your earliest convenience.
- Fixed delivery amounts (on request)
- Technical support & consulting via e-mail and phone: Do you have questions regarding your proposed application/experiment or the experimental outcome? Then e-mail or phone us and we will do our best to support you.
- Limited R&D included: Issue-solving involving all divisions (i.e. DNA Sequencing, Real-Time PCR, Genotyping etc.)
- Customized documentation
- Different types of Extended Certificate of Analysis (ExCoA)² available:
|1||Extended Certificate of Analysis (full version)
|2||Type 1 without declaration of oligonucleotide stability|
|3||Type 1 without Maldi TOF|
|4||Type 1 without analytical HPLC|
|5||Only Maldi TOF spectra|
|6||Only analytical HPLC|
1 valid for DNA oligos only
2 A standard Quality Certificate does not meet your requirements? Then we can offer you an Extended Certificate of Analysis as the next higher level of documentation. An Type 1 extended CoA contains the following information:
- Appearance Test by means of visual inspection
- Solubility Test by means of solubilization in buffer prior to lyophilization
- Information about re-suspension of your oligo and the stability/shelf life at different storage conditions
- Identity Test by means of MALDI-TOF including the chromatogram
- Purity Test by means of analytical HPLC including the chromatogram (if secondary structure is too strong, we do not perform this analysis)
- Purity Test by means of analytical PAGE
- Proof checked and signed by our head of oligonucleotide department or the delegated representative